About Me

Youth. Self Proclaimed (or maybe just a lofty fantasy) global citizen. Idealist. Wants to change the world. Thus crazy like hell. Has issues with sloth! (how am i supposed to change the world now?) Dreamer and wanderer

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Second post of da day/night

Today has been shitty, so have been the last few days, kena nagged by mum almost all the time... Wanna go back to school...


Even when i am all alone in school, i at least have some peace, & not get agitated by my mum scolding me & stuff....


Have been posting on my iPod Touch "notes" dont wanna transfer them over... About that, since my pops got the password, im gonna change it now... Kena he read it & I die big time...

Cant even have time for my ownself... All the time either putting on some retarded face, trying to remember what i have yet to do, or just trying to sleep... Zzz, or pretending to sleep...

Now just chilling it off at the couch, though i needa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wants

  • fire...
  • & Good company
  • Pretty much thats all...