About Me

Youth. Self Proclaimed (or maybe just a lofty fantasy) global citizen. Idealist. Wants to change the world. Thus crazy like hell. Has issues with sloth! (how am i supposed to change the world now?) Dreamer and wanderer

Saturday, September 8, 2012

BLOG IM SO SORRYYYYYY!!!!

Okay, firstly, I did not keep to my 1 word a day for 20 days thing. D:

Secondly, my last few posts have been 1 liners....

I think I have to explain myself:

Firstly, I am very caught up with many things in life!

1. SolidWorks!
    I need to learn how to use SolidWorks ASAP if not DCARP is screwed!!!!

2. AgNP ARP
    We're revving up and going onto the next phase of experimentations! Need to be much more careful and cautious. Not to mention I need to put much more thought into that now that we're progressing into light irradiation!

3. Korra
    Yes I know this is not work! But come on! The Adventures of Korra, the sequel to The Adventures of Aang (Yes, I love Nick's Avatar series!) has book 1 totally out and I just finished watching the whole thing. Doesn't help that I'm now totally waiting for book 2 to be out! I really love how even despite the fact that this whole show is merely cartoon and all, the character development for most of the characters in Aang were very well done! Although this is currently lacking in Korra, we gotto cut some slack! We're only a quarter our way through Korra for now! AND I LOVE NAGA!!! AND TENZIN'S KIDS ARE SOOOO CUUTTEEEE especially Meelo! HAHAHAHA!

*On a side note, did i ever mention how i rather the old kind of cartoon instead of the newer "realistic" CGI stuff ><

4. StarCraft
     I'm back to starcraft! Just finished watching 2 live matches between a friend and an online competitor! ZvZ matches! Both were so intense like crazy! Gotto watch the replay and learn how these boys played the matches! it's a whole notch above how i'm playing D:

andandand... WORK >< hai....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wants

  • fire...
  • & Good company
  • Pretty much thats all...