About Me

Youth. Self Proclaimed (or maybe just a lofty fantasy) global citizen. Idealist. Wants to change the world. Thus crazy like hell. Has issues with sloth! (how am i supposed to change the world now?) Dreamer and wanderer

Sunday, July 11, 2010

hah!

I am feeling hopeful!!!

Wheeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~ ^^

Hahaha, cheeseng! I'm gonna post more than you okay! 3 posts a day! Morning, halfway through day & b4 going home!
done with all homework I expected myself to finish. Though left with... Chinese compo... Math assignment... Physics notes practice....

Heh! But I'm gonna do all these next week, needa study Japanese now... But realized that next week's quizzes is listening & kanji, so not too tough, I guess my revision for jap will be mainly just for jap, not others...

& dad has signed my council application form!!! Whee~~ having a shit runny nose, but who cares!!! ^^

Cleared my worksheets, split them into various files...
Lost last sem English notes... & kuoxuan's thumbdrive... Waka...

Never mind, I guess u have to either find it, else buy him a new one...

English-wise... Don't care lah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wants

  • fire...
  • & Good company
  • Pretty much thats all...