About Me

Youth. Self Proclaimed (or maybe just a lofty fantasy) global citizen. Idealist. Wants to change the world. Thus crazy like hell. Has issues with sloth! (how am i supposed to change the world now?) Dreamer and wanderer

Saturday, September 4, 2010

I feel noob

sigh... Simin is gonna be chairman of SJAB next year... Or smthing like that... Well... Its bittersweet, quite happy for her: she deserves it... But well... I feel so noob compared to her... >< its like I prolly won't be able to enter SC either because of mum or either I really fail... Then NEA also GG liao... Then I am thinking of giving up mentor representative for Sakthi Ram... Then only left with tennis... My results dropping too... Sigh... Dunno how seh... ):

Why is this happening to me?! Why...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wants

  • fire...
  • & Good company
  • Pretty much thats all...