About Me

Youth. Self Proclaimed (or maybe just a lofty fantasy) global citizen. Idealist. Wants to change the world. Thus crazy like hell. Has issues with sloth! (how am i supposed to change the world now?) Dreamer and wanderer

Monday, September 6, 2010

Livin' on Prayer

Sometimes I wonder why I like this song. Well, its probably because I want my life to be as ideal as it is in this song? 2 lovers living together through tough times, selflessly supporting each other in the name of God. Unbelievable. Beautiful. Bullshit

Unfortunately, now i prefer 烟花易冷.

This is gonna be my last post to you guys, at the end of September Holidays, this blog will be blocked from you guys.

Buhbye the last time. This Gabriel you see will be no more.

Be prepared to see the NEW & IMPROVED GABRIEL SIDIK when schools starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wants

  • fire...
  • & Good company
  • Pretty much thats all...