About Me

Youth. Self Proclaimed (or maybe just a lofty fantasy) global citizen. Idealist. Wants to change the world. Thus crazy like hell. Has issues with sloth! (how am i supposed to change the world now?) Dreamer and wanderer

Friday, April 29, 2011

Okay, so yesterday was quite screwed up

I just feel like no one cares about me and i am just this second grade doll which anyone can come pick up and play with me while they are bored, and throw me away when a better toy comes.

Yea sure, it's true that's what i normally give people the impression of eh? like, "hey, im here yea, when you need me, im here" so yea, when people need me, im there for them.

AND THEN when i need them, i dont go around crawling for help and comfort. just not my type, why should i go around getting help from others? Can't i fix my own problems, cant i just fix myself?

True, i do go around getting help from others, but it stops after a while, and im gonna make sure it stops here and now totally.

I shall hope for nothing, and let's see how this works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wants

  • fire...
  • & Good company
  • Pretty much thats all...