About Me

Youth. Self Proclaimed (or maybe just a lofty fantasy) global citizen. Idealist. Wants to change the world. Thus crazy like hell. Has issues with sloth! (how am i supposed to change the world now?) Dreamer and wanderer

Monday, November 5, 2012

Bundaburg (I didn't know what to title this at first)

Well...

Something interesting happened of sorts in my head. Just woke up in the dead early morning of the day like I used to do very often... Got to the pantry and found that someone stole my drink (Bundaburg Ginger Beer). Man, I was so pissed.

I wanted to get a sticky note and paste it on the remaining bottles warning others to F*** off my drinks... but   as I headed back... Something struck me... Not too sure how to describe it, but it was a more or less "are you sure what you are doing is right?" kinda feeling. Than, I stopped to think... It's obviously not right, it was a very selfish action I was about to do... And it got me thinking, was it the fact that the drink was taken, or the fact that it was taken without my permission?

Well, now, a sticky note is on the remaining bottles, writing "tell me if you take a bottle"...

And, on a separate note... I got a surprising email and a text... and... I feel a bit... over-thanked for... But the man-ego in me is obviously happy xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wants

  • fire...
  • & Good company
  • Pretty much thats all...