About Me

Youth. Self Proclaimed (or maybe just a lofty fantasy) global citizen. Idealist. Wants to change the world. Thus crazy like hell. Has issues with sloth! (how am i supposed to change the world now?) Dreamer and wanderer

Monday, March 21, 2011

A boy

My cousin's friend... Well... 7 years old boy.

His mum told him to run and get some stuff, he ran, and fell. His skull fractured, and two thirds of his brain messed up real bad. Left with an intact body and no mind, all he has left of his brain was the back of it. Just that little back part.

My aunt (that cousin's mum) sent me an sms to pray for the little one... The boy's mum is still clinging on to the hope that her son will recover from coma. Is it possible? Is it possible for the boy to return? My aunt petitioned us to pray for the boy to recover...

God, if you are indeed up there, please bring the boy home, cut the endless drain of his parents, cut his endless wanderings. Just take him.

If I were the boy... I really wish that I could just die then. My parents would be wasting money to keep me alive, no, to prevent me from dying; I would have no longer been alive. My parents would be emotionally drained, seeing me lie there in a hospital, alive, yet lifeless...

Hai... Better get out of this little emo ditch... ><

-Death is the only thing which is eternal-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wants

  • fire...
  • & Good company
  • Pretty much thats all...