About Me

Youth. Self Proclaimed (or maybe just a lofty fantasy) global citizen. Idealist. Wants to change the world. Thus crazy like hell. Has issues with sloth! (how am i supposed to change the world now?) Dreamer and wanderer

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Recap: last night

Okay, Bio project...

Well... I saw the other side of a lot of people, and somehow... it switched on the other side of me i have not been showing very often... HAHA, until the guys all were super shocked. xD

Well... I guess they already know this other side of them. But i did not. so yea... when i can feel that they are focused upon doing the job, even though we are still laughing and stuff... I still can feel it...

It just struck me how people who i am not that close to... still can affect me a lot... I feel vulnerable now... >< hai... I need more faith in others... And myself?

:/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wants

  • fire...
  • & Good company
  • Pretty much thats all...