About Me

Youth. Self Proclaimed (or maybe just a lofty fantasy) global citizen. Idealist. Wants to change the world. Thus crazy like hell. Has issues with sloth! (how am i supposed to change the world now?) Dreamer and wanderer

Friday, August 31, 2012

Cloud

I'm in a cloud of sorts now. My thoughts are all dispersed so much around in my mindscape, just so... ethereal. And the cloud doesn't look good. I guess since I can't really see this imaginary cloud of mine, I should say "It doesn't feel good". But "look" seems to resonate with what I'm feeling more. Something's wrong in the cloud. But it's all mist. Sure, I can just push it all aside and live on with life. But is that the right thing to do? 

There's something toxic in the cloud. And it's eating me, slowly, somehow. Yet there's nothing I can do now. It's pretty thick. And from in there, all the cloud's done is to irrationalize. 

There's nothing bothering me. Nothing concrete. Yet deep down, something is. Irrational.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wants

  • fire...
  • & Good company
  • Pretty much thats all...