About Me

Youth. Self Proclaimed (or maybe just a lofty fantasy) global citizen. Idealist. Wants to change the world. Thus crazy like hell. Has issues with sloth! (how am i supposed to change the world now?) Dreamer and wanderer

Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday night, 20:41

Simin is so understanding & accepting... I told her that I removed her from my blog's reader list, & she was not upset at all... All I am worried of is that she was merely lying to me... But since she actually couldkeep it check, I should keep it that way... I guess maybe I should begin trusting her? I should have all the time...

Time, it is easier to find time in some 10 marks physics question then in the real world... Sigh... So much things to do, so much things I wanna do... & many of these things I wanna do, if I don't get to do it, I get so upset & uncomfortable that I can't do what I must do properly. So tired nowadays... I can't go on any forced march anymore... I promised simin I won't either... Guess I should just get by priorities straight & then stick to it.

I need determination, a hell lot of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wants

  • fire...
  • & Good company
  • Pretty much thats all...