About Me

Youth. Self Proclaimed (or maybe just a lofty fantasy) global citizen. Idealist. Wants to change the world. Thus crazy like hell. Has issues with sloth! (how am i supposed to change the world now?) Dreamer and wanderer

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Legacy

I am a legacy of my mother

She is the woman, and to think about it, human who has impacted my growing the most.

I am a chip of her. Perfectionist, fucked up bossy, yet quiet & solo-istic(if there is such a word), very egoistic, highly sharp & quickwitted. Find excuses for myself that I am always correct, even when externally i choose to give in. I am afraid of failing, yet not worried about screwing things up. Failure is defined as when things dont happen MY way, & things screwed up when things dont go OTHER PEOPLE'S WAY.

& one more thing, rebellious.

Only part of me which follows my dad is that i have a much softer temperment, a much cooler head, which does not give me the right combo.

Its like having a cannonball with not a cannon, but a pistol. All the ammo in the world, but no gun. My enemy at my feet, with a sword up his neck, but without the will to kill.

Bleargh.

A side note, will i be able to kill someone with the person looking straight into my eyes?

Hell i dont wanna know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wants

  • fire...
  • & Good company
  • Pretty much thats all...