About Me

Youth. Self Proclaimed (or maybe just a lofty fantasy) global citizen. Idealist. Wants to change the world. Thus crazy like hell. Has issues with sloth! (how am i supposed to change the world now?) Dreamer and wanderer

Sunday, August 15, 2010

God

God is there whenever I reach for him. His existence is bloody obvious in my life. But whenever I do reach for him, i sense a satisfaction & contentment which I recoil against. i never felt such peace in my life, never before.

Issit because this bliss worries me, that with such peace & bliss in me when I accept God, I wont have anymore drive to do anything I ought to, anything I should, anything others expect of me? Can i always rely upon God, when many a times, I am deliberately going against his will?

What am I, a mere man, a boy, what do I know about life, will things get way worst when I grow older, will such peace still be so easily found?

So many uncertainties. If I cannot accept God now, how am I to do that in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wants

  • fire...
  • & Good company
  • Pretty much thats all...