About Me

Youth. Self Proclaimed (or maybe just a lofty fantasy) global citizen. Idealist. Wants to change the world. Thus crazy like hell. Has issues with sloth! (how am i supposed to change the world now?) Dreamer and wanderer

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hard life

I choose the hard way, I have been told, & this have been repeatedly drilled into my head, living life the hard way, is the right way to live life.

So much, that i am unwilling to accept an easier route through life. This made sense, at least in the past, but now. It seems not right, to live life the hard way. No, it is right, it always is, but it just seems different now, the determination and perseverance i used to have, not there anymore, all gone. i am now one big lazy sloth.

I rely so much upon others, no one in particular regarding homework, everyone to be precise. Simin gives me much hope.

The only thing i still hold on fiercely, is myself, i wanted to write my entire life story & post it here, but i shall not, its my life, for myself only. & recounting it will make it seem like an understatement, only me myself have lived through it, & no one will understand it as much as i myself do.

I guess its a fear of disappointment. I dont wanna be disappointed in case you guys misunderstood what i have to say. So yea.

This is my life, I am to live it my own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wants

  • fire...
  • & Good company
  • Pretty much thats all...