About Me

Youth. Self Proclaimed (or maybe just a lofty fantasy) global citizen. Idealist. Wants to change the world. Thus crazy like hell. Has issues with sloth! (how am i supposed to change the world now?) Dreamer and wanderer

Monday, May 16, 2011

Sunday 15th May 11:34 (okay, this is late, dad came back and had to move over back to grandma's place)

So yea, i shall just finish up this post

The Sidik period of events (At least mine)

Mum's bday on 7th May
Dad's Bday on 14th May
Ama's Bday on 15th May
Gong's Anniversary on 17th May

hai... it's late at night, and I am at my uncle's place waiting for dad... he went for Andrea Bocelli's concert, if i got the spelling of that dude right that is... well... I think so ba... Unless i got the Bocelli wrong...

My cousins are asleep above me, my grandma and her sister are in a room which door is 6 metres away from me at 1.30 direction... Not at chempaka putih, (so have internet access) well, i doubt anyone would know where the shit i am anyway eh...

A quick description of this place... I am on this relatively huge table, 4 metres long, 1 metre+ wide... black. infront of me it this random frame with nothing but a random flower motif in it.... which is rather pretty, its transparent and black floral patterns. Behind that screen would be a plasma tv and some sofas and stuff... futher behind that is the balcony, from which a stairs would lead to swimming pool...

OK FINE, i dont wanna continue describing that place le, in singapore now and cant really recall the details so yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wants

  • fire...
  • & Good company
  • Pretty much thats all...